Friday, December 5, 2014

Nothing accompanies black ale quite like a bard's lute

So there's one thing yWriter software doesn't do:  offer a place to keep youtube videos.  After my last post on the music that is inspiring my fictional world, I realized just how great it is to be able to go to one location and play whatever BG inspiring video I want.  Since this blog, heretofore, is mostly me talking to myself I don't feel any remorse in flooding this space with inspirational tunes.  It's a great way to have them readily available to me as I write.  I hope you, dear absent readers, will enjoy them as much as I do. 


Rhys, Bearer of the Bard Petranth, enchants minds with his musical chops.  He is comfortable playing a flute, hurdy-gurdy, and fiddle but his weapon of choice is the lute.  Or, in a pinch, dual wielding a sabre and dagger.

Sometimes others can't help joining in to jam with Rhys, whether they play a 2 string bass, a less mean lute, or simply pound a beat with fists on tables and feet on ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment